Hi there mates,
I’m excited to announce the 1stMiningPool – a pool created and ran completely by the 1stMiningRig workforce. The purpose was to make a pool the appropriate method – we’re all knowledgeable GPU miners, we’ve been mining since day one and we’re thrilled to have the ability to now assist mining decentralization on a brand new stage.
The pool is operating on very low charges, simply sufficient to assist the pool itself and 1stminingrig. Our private GPU rigs are mining on that pool, and we invite you to affix us there 🙂
- Vertcoin (new)
- Gin (new)
- Veil coin (new)
- + Contact me if you need any particular coin being added
Causes to Mine on 1stMiningPool
- Low charges – 0.5% is half of what most different swimming pools cost.
- Dependable pool 24/7 – we’re utilizing one of the best software program and tools
- Is versatile – don’t see your favourite coin within the record? Drop me a line and also you would possibly see the coin being added quickly!
- Helps decentralization – pool centralization is just not good for cryptos, and by becoming a member of the smaller swimming pools you’re contributing to the security of the entire ecosystem
- Mining charges go to assist 1stMiningRig – you’ll be able to assist this web site by merely mining in our pool, so we will hold making extra tutorials and trustworthy opinions
Making a pool from scratch is just not simple – most individuals favor to stay to the larger swimming pools. Nevertheless, I’m certain it’s greater than potential for this pool to develop and to turn into massive in the future quickly – as soon as it reaches a sure threshold, it is going to snowball into a well-liked pool with lots of customers.
I don’t need 1stMiningPool to turn into an enormous although, I simply wish to create a haven for GPU miners that can have one of the best GPU-friendly cash, and assist maintain 1stminingrig within the course of, which is why I’d like to see every of you guys there.
Anyway, that is my invitation, I actually hope to catch you on 1stMiningPool! 🙂
Thanks for studying. As at all times, your feedback, recommendations and questions are welcome.
Subscribe and keep tuned for additional updates!