Robby Greenfield, the CEO of Rising Affect and the previous head of social affect and variety programming at ConsenSys, talks about how the crypto neighborhood handles problems with variety and inclusion. We focus on:
- why he thinks many in the neighborhood wish to change the whole lot however systemic racism
- why many in the neighborhood turned a blind eye to racist posts retweeted by cryptographer Nick Szabo
- how individuals within the crypto neighborhood responded to his latest essay on racism
- why cryptocurrency wouldn’t exist with out black individuals
- his social affect work at ConsenSys
- how blockchain know-how and crypto will help handle problems with racism
- why blacks are underrepresented in crypto regardless of expressing extra considering it than different demographics
Take our survey!
Inform us what would you wish to see from Unchained! Please take a second to fill out the survey to tell us what you’d like from the present: surveymonkey.com/r/unchained2020.
Crypto.com has supplied our survey respondents an opportunity to win a steel MCO Visa card — and Crypto.com will stake these playing cards indefinitely! Ten fortunate winners will get pleasure from card advantages together with free Spotify, free Netflix and three% again on all spending, they usually’ll earn additional curiosity on their crypto deposit and extra! Thanks, Crypto.com! Once more, take the survey now: surveymonkey.com/r/unchained2020.
Unchained is hiring!
Come work at Unchained! We’ve a gap for a distant editorial assistant — discover out extra concerning the gig and apply right here: https://unchainedpodcast.com/seeking-remote-editorial-assistant/
Thanks to our sponsors!
Robby Greenfield: https://twitter.com/RobTG4
Rising Affect: http://emergingimpact.com
Robby’s essay in CoinDesk: https://www.coindesk.com/the-crypto-community-needs-to-stand-up-and-fight-racism
Robby’s tweet storm on why cryptocurrency wouldn’t exist with out black individuals: https://twitter.com/RobTG4/status/1269430232861175808
Unconfirmed interview with Steven McKie: https://unchainedpodcast.com/look-for-opportunities-to-increase-diversity-in-crypto/
Robby’s marketing campaign, Crypto for Black Lives: http://chng.it/KFn7vnk5
Hyperlinks from information recap: