is there a technique to enable the consumer to import his current pockets into my app
That appears a bit like this API perform:
Create Pockets API
Create blockchain wallets programmatically
The create_wallet technique can be utilized to create a brand new blockchain.data bitcoin pockets.
Technique: POST or GET
- $password The password for the brand new pockets. Have to be not less than 10
characters in size.
- $api_code An API code with create wallets permission.
- $priv A non-public key so as to add to the pockets (Pockets import
format most popular). (Optionally available)
- $label A label to set for the primary> deal with within the pockets. Alphanumeric solely. (Optionally available)
- $e-mail An e-mail to affiliate with the brand new pockets i.e. the e-mail deal with of the consumer
you might be creating this pockets on behalf of. (Optionally available)
Please create an API code right here together with permissions to “Create Wallets”.
Your app can learn an current pockets file, extract the non-public key (or keys) and use this perform to create blockchain wallets containing these keys (and therefore permitting the spending of all cash “in” that current pockets file)
Possibly there’s some function of this that you just discover unsuitable – however have not defined absolutely why?
It isn’t uncommon for companies to require a special association with retailers utilizing their providers commercially as a back-end. Whether or not your use may match into this class is unclear, however a learn of the Terms & Conditions for industrial use of their service may make clear this.